Saturday, June 9, 2012

Bourjois addict

Hi guys
I can't believe that i'm become a Bourjois cosmetic fans.
Since I more aware with cosmetic stuffs for the past couple months, I become familiar with a lot of make up product, from Asia, America, to Europe! I blame it to my YouTube make up guru's!!


Recently I bought 3 products of Bourjois - Paris. I did plan to buy Bourjois concealer on next July or after i finish using the only one concealer I have which is from Oriflame, but it's just ruin in 1 day! Damn to that SEIBU, Grand Indonesia night sale for 2 days (25-26 May 2012)... the Bourjois counter then give 10% discount for all product (which is a rare occasion as far as I know)
I just can't help to buy the concealer! 


At the end instead of stick with my plan I just went home with... (thanks to lovely & kind SPG #*%&)
1. Healthy Mix concealer no.52 Eclat Medium
                Rp 103,500.00

2. Volumizer Mascara
           Rp 139,500.00


3. New Effet 3D Lipgloss - Framboise Tonic 08
                  Rp 112,500.00

That's it all!!
I really need make up shopping break!! ahahaha 
Anyway, Bourjois is middle class budget of cosmetic and I definitely recommend you to try their products.
They also use plant & fruit in their products.
I'm sure you will love it (^o^) 


No comments:

Post a Comment