Thursday, January 5, 2012

Black clover necklace & rings

Tararaaaa...
Just bought new necklace & rings to add my jewelry collection ^^

1. white big stone in the middle
2. pink, blue, yellow stone combine beatifully

I bought it in SARINAH dept. store with 50% discount *^^* the original price is Rp 99.000,- & Rp 129.000,-
I think its still smart shopping xixixi...
Unfortunately, still can't find blue stone ring =(

Also... next is my precious BLACK CLOVER necklace!!
I'm really lucky to found this @ Centro, Semanggi - Art Fashion (plus 20% discount).
No need to thinking it again... just take to the salesgirl & purchase it!

Original price Rp 65.000,-

Just share some info asf...
#Quote from wikipedia:
"Shamrock the traditional Irish symbol, which according to legend was coined by Saint Patrick for the Holy  Trinity, is commonly associated with clover, though sometimes with Oxalis species, which are also trifoliate (i.e., they have three leaves).
Clovers occasionally have leaves with four (4) leaflets, instead of the usual three. These four leaf clovers, like other rarities, are considered lucky."

So... let me be a lucky girl =)

No comments:

Post a Comment