Saturday, January 14, 2012

NYX Soho Glam S116

Haiii...
Quite a while not post in here :p
Here with I show you my baby NYX Soho Glam S116 pallete... the only one pallette I ever have xixixi

Inspired by downtown hipsters, this makeup kit contains on-trend colors for creating memorable daytime and evening looks. Enclosed within are 52 head-turning eye shadows, 4 blushes, 4 face colors, 8 lip colors, a lip liner and 2 lip glosses. This kit is a city girl’s best friend.
Dimensions
Compact: 7.25"W x 6"H x 1.5"D
Extended: 11.25"W x 9.6"H x 6"D

I bought at Rp 450.000,- and I choosed this one because my skin tone is blue undertone = cool tone. The pallete have many grey, purple, & blue eyeshadow. Yes, it have brown & gold which not suitable for me but it's OK... I'll figure it out later how to use it.
Basically it's a good price for a pallete, and its had shimmer, matte, & satin color so I can do experiments with it. The blusher also good =)
I just haven't try the lipstic yet as I'm waiting my lip brusher... #bepatient

No comments:

Post a Comment