Sunday, February 24, 2013

I love shopping Highstreet Brand

Yes, I do love shopping.
...and yes, you can call me shophaholic girl!

It just start in the autumn 2011, when I'm first time shoped at ZARA, and introduced to west cosmetics by my friend, There.
I do know west fashion & cosmetic brand but I never really care or had interest with it. Of course the main reason is because the price is really high & out of my budget.
As a teenager I'm always love fashion & make up.. that girly things is always my passion, but actually I really ignore the brand, 0% knowledge as it's not a big matter for Yogya girls like me.
I did shopping but in local shop/ mall and the price was affordable for highschool - uni student. Fyi, my pocket money at that time was Rp 300,000/ month (USD 30) including for lunch & gasoline.

Then, June 2008 i'm moved to capital city, Jakarta!
I'm working full time at Japan company with salary 2.9M rupiah, so compare with student time it was big increase. Even so, I'm still not a shophaholic girls. I can manage my shopping desire very very well =)
*my hobby is saving money =p

Year by year goes by...
i'm adapted with Jakarta culture - living style, etc...
Jakarta with it's fast movement
Jakarta with all those malls
and as a hard working single lady w no obligation to send money everymonth to parent, no mortgage, no private lesson, no relation, etc
and living in a cheap boarding house, I do have quite money to be waste. 
But, still I'm able to manage it. Bought things that i really needed not i want!

Then again...
All changed!
I'm having new hobby to watch fashionista & make up artist in youtube, idolized Duchess of Cambridge, make friend with There, teaching Indonesia to Mr/ Mrs. Furuta... all of that gave a big influance to me.

Since the first time buying highstreet brand, I than realized why the girls loving it? Back than, I' m used to be mocking them. Why on earth people spend a lot of their money just for fashion?!
Now, I'm become one of them!
I'm freaking highstreet brand lover!
The quality just so pleasant, yet simple but so stylish.
So, everytime they have SALE time, i'm going there straight away. I'll spend my fashion budget that I manage to save for their items.
Now it's not what I needed but what I want! *40:60*

Thus why, I shall not judging people that spend their money for their pleasure again. I'm trying my best because I don't want to be judging too =p 
And this also my answer for my friends that seems little bit unpleasant with my changing.
Yes, I'm not that 30 dollar student girl anymore. I'm not shophaholic at that time because no money to be spend even if I want to.
I need a present to pleasure myself.
I'm totaly become a girl that described in my own final essay at university.
lol

XXX




No comments:

Post a Comment